Sainsburys Bank: reviews of company’s lending solutionsTo start cooperating with the company, first of all calculate your credit chances with the help of special online-tool, which doesn’t hurt your credit score. Then decide, what actually do you need the money for and choose a category on the website. Here is the list of what financial products you can count on within the company:
- Sainsburys Bank mortgages – is allowed to borrow up to £ 1 000 000 with the fixed interest rate and flexible repayment term.
- Insurance services – are intended to protect your car, house, pets and life.
- Sainsburys Bank credit card – is available for purchases or balance transfer of the platform’s customers.
- Savings of funds – the service gives the opportunity to save your money with the help of various types of deposit accounts.
- Travel money – guarantees exchange of foreign currency with 0% commission and good rate.
- Sainsburys Bank personal loan – affordable to cover any types of expenses and borrow some extra funds on the most suitable conditions.
Strengths and weaknesses of the platformThe benefits you can get from the lender are evident; however, there are also some weak points to consider before making a decision. The main strengths:
- fixed competitive rates;
- accurate website and simple process of application;
- huge variety of categories of advance payments;
- repayment holidays for 2 months.
- fees for both early and late repayment;
- perfect credit history required.