The Upstart loans – advantages and disadvantages to take into accountThe company of our interest are is meant as an online platform that enables applicants to borrow money starting from 1,000$ with the highest amount of 50,000$. It is the only digital platform that takes into consideration your job history and your higher education apart from your credit card data. Depending on your application, the annual percentage rate may vary from 4,68% to 35,99%. It is worth noting that the average Upstart personal loans (without additional privileges for permanent clients) have the exceptional characteristics that are performed below:
- It has 3 and 5-year terms.
- The loan offers monthly payments of 35$ for each 1,000$ borrowed.
- It includes an origination fee of 4%.
- You should be a college graduate (highly advisable).
- Your yearly income should exceed 92,000$.
- Your credit score should be higher than 689.
Upstart loan reviews - all real PROS & CONSEx-clients and present day consumers are satisfied with the speed of the company managers (the requests are processed immediately) - you are able to get an answer within 1 business day. Among other pros are next features to mention:
- holistic examination process;
- low interest rates;
- fast disbursements;
- rate checking with no credit penalty;
- loan options availability in most states.